1. What Is Our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee？
We have a 30-day return policy for any reason, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return and a full refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we'll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
2. Damages And Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
3. Warranty Details: For Quality Isues
SYONCON offers a 10-yr product replacement warranty. All quality-related defects on items sold directly by SYONCON are covered by an 10-yr warranty, starting from the date of purchase. Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through SYONCON and retailers are handled through SYONCON. For quality-related warranty claims, items will be repaired or replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
4. What Does The Warranty Cover?
During the warranty period, if the original manufacture of the material or workmanship of the product is deemed to be defective, SYONCON will (at its sole option) repaire or replace the product at no charge with the same or comparable product. Products and parts replaced under this warranty become the property of SYONCON and are not returned to you. If products and/or parts require service after the warranty period expires, you must pay all labor and parts charges. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
5. What Does The Warranty Not Cover?
- Improper use or installation
- Damage due to acts of nature. For example: lightning strikes, tornadoes and similar
- Commercial use
- Modifications to any part of the product, including the antenna
- Connection to an incorrect voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized facility
6. Exceptions / Non-Returnable Items
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, SYONCON refunds the cost of purchasing the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if product does not meet the above requirements
- Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items after this 30-day window has lapsed.
7. Product Warranty Support
For customer service please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org